« It is necessary to spare our spirit and to grant time to him to other a respite wich will make on him the effect of a repairing food. It is also necessary to walk in full shift,because the free sky and the great outdoors stimulate and revive the heart. Sometimes a displacement,a voyage,a change of horizon will give him a new strength or a good meal with a little more wine than of habit. »
The prices are all inclusive and the activities are available for individuals or small groups of up to 10 people.
Visits in the vineyards
These visits can be organised Thuesday, Thursday and Friday at 9.30 am or 2 pm and must be booked at least 48 hours in advance. (Sorry we are closed on the week end and days off).
Technical visit at 100.00 euros for the group (lasting 150 minutes)
- A big walking tour in the 3 Grands Crus of Domaine Anne Gros (Richebourg, Echezeaux, Clos Vougeot) or learning a specific work (pruning, green pruning,picking…)
Complete formula at 150.00 euros (lasting about 120 minutes)
- Visits and tasting of 3 wines in bottle.
Terroirs and Wines formula at 180.00 euros for the group (lasting about 90 minutes)
- Understanding the Vosne Romanée countryside
- Visit of the winery and cellars of the Domaine Anne Gros and discovery tasting of 2 wines in barrel and tasting 2 wines in bottle
- Discovery of 7 wines produced by Anne Gros and Jean Paul Tollot in Cazelles Minervois (special sensory journey with Sytah, Cinsault, Grenache and 2 wines of century old Carignans speaking of clay and limestone and sandstone)